Real Street Performance killed it with their latest Toyota Supra build! They bought it as a roller and have been building it for the past two years. It’s running a street-friendly RS1600 3.2L engine, Precision promod 83MM turbo, M&M TH400 and Motec tuned by Jay Meagher. It’s consistantly running low 7’s, and we suspect it may see 6’s soon.
Full mod list:
– RS1600 3.2L Engine using Brian Crower Billet 90mm Crankshaft
– Brian Crower 276/276 Camshafts
– Stock sized ARP 625+ Head Studs
– Precision Turbo Pro Mod 83mm Turbocharger with Real Street Turbo Kit
– M&M TH400
– Pro Torque Racing Converter
– Motec M150 Tuned by Jay Meagher using John Reed Racing software package.
– Engine Harness by Cody Phillips Racing
– 4 Link Suspension by Quality Chassis in Oviedo
– Pro Drag Radial 275/60/15
– ETS 6″ Intercooler
– Fuel: Ethanol
– Car weight: 3050lbs